Here are a few ways you can amp up your skincare routine at home!
Glowing skin is easier to achieve than you thought!
As a skin therapist these are some of my fave at home secrets!
- Hot + Cold therapy. Hot towel over your mask, cold towel over your serums/creams for an instant glow.
- Popsicle stick. When you have your cleanser on let it soak in, use a popsicle stick (make sure there’s no prickly edges!) and with the side massage the cleanser into the skin for better skin penetration and to loosen up those dead skin cells.
- Spoons. Yessssss the cold spoon in the fridge trick works. Leave some spoons in the freezer and use them on tired eyes.
- Coffee Grounds + Oil. Use this on your face after cleansing for a nice exfoliation. I like olive oil and jojoba oil.
- Refrigerator. You can make so many different kinds of masks from your home. Most people don’t realize they can make face masks from ingredients in the kitchen! One of my fave DIY mask is this one. I also like an egg white mask.
let me know your fave masks that you make at home!
Wishing you beautiful skin always,
p.s if I were to make an Instagram dedicated to skincare would you follow me?
p.p.s let’s be friends on Pinterest!