So I’ve seen the “glass skin” look trending for awhile now, so I thought I’d let you know the tips + tricks to getting that flawless looking skin.
1. Skincare is crucial. Beautiful skin is the base of flawless makeup. I have an in depth blog on how I get glowing skin.
2. Moistureize your skin twice as much as you usually do. My favorite right now is the water cream by Tatcha
3. Prime your skin. Especially if you’re oily, and have large pores. My go to primer is YSL Touché Eclat. I’ve already gone through 2 bottles!
4. Foundation. Now this part is tricky because you want that full coverage glow, but you also want it to last. I use Estée Lauder double wear foundation. It’s budge proof, full coverage and doesn’t require touch ups during the day. This is a matte foundation, so I throw some of the Cover FX custom enhancer drops into the foundation. They dry beautiful and don’t leave the foundation on your face sticky!
5. Now the point of glass skin is too look flawless and glowing. After concealer, to make sure my under eyes stay creaseless I apply the Laura Merciers translucent powder under my eyes and on the sides of my nose where my pores are the largest. The Chanel translucent powder is also another one of my favorite setting powders. You literally look photoshopped.
6. Highlight! Now before I apply my bronzer/contour I get a big fluffy brush like this, and dip it in my favorite highlighter. I then go over the top of my cheeks and above my brows. Since the brush is so big it blends the highlighter really seamlessly. I then do my bronzer/contour/blush over that.
7. Set it! My favorite setting sprays are urban decay. It makes your highlighter stand out and it takes away any powder residue, melting your makeup together beautifully.
wishing you beautiful skin always,
disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you choose to purchase from the link I provided
P.s. pin me! 💗