Want beautiful, smooth, glowing skin!? Of course you do! Here are all of my favorite skincare super hero’s!
In no particular order…..
– good for ALL skin types. Helps moisturize the skin, pull impurities, and preserve the skin. My favorite one is the Stone Crop Cleansing Oil. I’ve purchased it time and time again. It’s a staple in my skincare routine.
2. Rosehip Oil
– I could go on forever about how much I love rosehip oil. It’s inexpensive and it does amazing things for your skin. I have a whole blog post on it!
– Guess how much of your products are actually penetrated into your skin. I have another post dedicated to that skincare fact you won’t believe! This guy helps with product penetration, acne, fine lines, texture, and so many other good things for your skin…. basically you need it.
– If you care about your skin at all you need SPF. Your future skin will thank me. If you want to avoid hyperpigmentation (dark spots on the skin) you need SPF. It will also help avoid wrinkles and other skin damage. I can’t stress how important this is! Set your future self’s skin up for success, wear sunscreen now. My favorite is by Image.
– Physical exfolators (the ones with the little beads) have the capability of causing micro tears in the skin. Enzyme exfoliators are able to exfoliate without damaging the skin. They help with skin cell turnover, texture, acne, soften fine lines, aid in product penetration. You should exfoliate the skin at least once a week. You will start to notice how your skin will glow! My favorite is Tatcha but before that I used this one for awhile.
Ask me me all your skincare questions!!!
Wishing you beautiful skin always,