Pinterest is the main source of my blog traffic. I am so excited to tell you the tips I used to grow my Pinterest to over 1 million monthly viewers in just a couple of months.
I feel so grateful to be able to share what I love with over a million people on Pinterest.
At the beginning of May, I had under 2,000 monthly viewers. I didn’t buy any fancy automatic pinning system (although I reallllllly wanted to). I did it with some little tips that really increased my Pinterest traffic and my blog traffic.
- I organized my Pins. My pins are pretty self-explanatory, but I have a main cover for each category.
- Include what you/your business/your blog is about. For example, my name on Pinterest is – Ashley @ KalonFound | Skincare Tips + Beauty Tips + Self Love Tips
- I’m constantly pinning. Like I Netflix + Pin. I’m kinda obsessed with it.
- Pin your blog/business/website name with a really cool photo to incorporate what you’re promoting or talking about. This is my best pin about my blog post to date.
- If you’ll notice the length of the picture. Vertical Posts get more views than horizontal ones.
- I use Canva to do all of my pictures for Pinterest. It’s awesome and easy to use. No, they don’t sponsor me, but I wish they did. Haha.
- Joining Group Boards are pretty cool. They help you reach a lot of other people. If you are apart of the skincare/beauty community join my group board I’d love to have you! All you have to do is send me your Pinterest name + I will send you an invite.
I hope these tips work for you + help drive traffic to your website the way they did for mine.
Wishing you physical + moral beauty always,