Here are the skincare secrets to going from oily skin to normal skin!
- Wash with an oil cleanser
- I know this seems crazy for some of you who have been trying to dry out your oily skin forever. Think of it this way, oil is the only thing that can remove oil!
- Use a Toner
- Since you are oily, the PH of your skin is off balance. Use a toner to help balance the PH levels of your skin.
- Hydrate your skin before your makeup and every time after you wash and tone. You always want to keep your skin hydrated. It’s like a glass of water for your skin!
- Avoid Dairy and Oily Foods
- Dairy causes your body to produce extra sebum and redness in the face. This a great breeding ground for acne. Also fried foods, chips, chocolate etc all will contribute to excess oil on your skin.
- Embrace Your Skin Type
- So what if you are extra dewy? People with oily skin age MUCH MORE gracefully than people with dry skin.
I hope these tips help you, and you notice a difference in your skin’s oil production. Over the past year, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I have gone from extremely oily to normal skin.
Wishing you beautiful skin always,