I was going to an all-day event and needed my makeup to stay on for at least 12 hours. I wanted to bring the bare minimum to touch up because I knew I would be super busy throughout the day
My small touch up bag included the following –
- Eyelash Glue and Tweezers (everyone has had a time where that inner corner slips up… It’s the worst!)
- Translucent Powder (Some days I get super oily)
- Lip Gloss (just in case my liquid lip decided to act funny)
Even though I had brought my touch up bag with me I never used it.
As an esthetician, skin care is really important to me. I cleanse my skin and apply plenty of moisturizer to my skin. I let the moisturizer set for at least 10 minutes and dab the excess off with a tissue.
Now here is the break down of the makeup I used to achieve this look.
- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (so good for full coverage + longevity)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (to highlight under eyes, bridge of the nose, middle of the forehead, and upper lip)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Pallet (I added a drop of oil to the pallet before I contoured to make the cream a smoother consistency)
- Set/Lightly baked my under eyes and T-Zone with Chanel Translucent Powder
- Set my Contoured/Bronzed cream contour with the Kat Von D Shade & Light Pallet
- Milani Blush in Luminoso
- The highlight was Anastasia Beverly Hills X Amrezy
- Morphe Setting Mist
- Primed Lids with Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Applied the shade Vermeer all over the lid by ABH Renaissance Pallet
- Threw on some Ardell Wispies with Duo Eyelash Glue
- ABH Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- Boldly Bare Lip Pencil by MAC
- ABH Liquid Lip in Pure Hollywood
Let me know your favorite Flawless Full Coverage foundation! I want some new foundations to try out.
Wishing you beautiful skin & makeup looks,