There’s a reason these products are my favorite. Time after time, they have proven their loyalty. I have so many makeup products, but let me tell you why you need these.
- Primer – YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer This might just be the best thing that has ever
happened to my makeup routine. It is pricey… but can you really put a price on in-person photoshop looking skin? My makeup stays on like shellac, my pores are nowhere to be seen, and it works with every foundation I use. What else could you ask for in a primer?
- Foundation – Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
- Whether I want a full coverage look or just a touch of concealer this always comes through for me. I always get compliments when I wear it. The longevity and finish are all a foundation-junkee could ever ask for and it is very affordable.
- Powder – Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder
- This is THE BEST finish powder I have ever used. Believe me, when I say, I have used plenty. Being a girl with oily skin you spend a lot of time trying to find a good powder that keeps the oils at bay. This powder sets my under eyes so I have no creasing, but it also sets my T-Zone area where I don’t ever have to touch up. Did I mention it never cakes up and leaves a soft focus finish on the skin?! Now that is some pretty magical powder.
- Highlighter – Anastasia Beverly Hills X Amrezy highlighter
- Who doesn’t love a good glow? This highlighter has taken over every other highlighter I own. The finish is amazing and the glow it gives goes with any makeup look.
- Blush – Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso
- This blush and I have been faithful to each other for years now. This is my go-to blush. I have gone through several of these blush tins already. That just shows my devotion to this blush. It never disappoints and stays on like a charm. It’s hard to believe its drugstore!
- Lips – Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm
- This little guy has been so faithful to me. Even when I tried new balms, this one has always remained my favorite. It’s perfect if you want to leave it on as a thick mask overnight, to prep your lips for lipstick, or just to wear by itself. It makes your lips luscious and soft every time.
I would love to try the makeup products you can’t live without. Please let me know what they are!